Friday 25 November 2016

Jackies Tour to Jinja



Early morning  at around 6am  we  went to the school that had prior booked with us on the agreed date and time of departure. Set off  from the school to the destined area ;Kajansi air strip was one of the destination the school preferred to visit with us. We went to the strip and had a  good time with the kids. Taking pictures and entering a  plane was  the most precious time they enjoyed. 
After kajansi, that was around 11 am  breakfast  was set for the children then  proceeded to UWEC for animal education . personally,   I was so eager to practice tour guiding for my first time. A bit challenging though I must say, because that was where my confidence and knowledge about the whole place with its tourism products had to be evidenced. I can’t forget that memorable experience in tour guiding where I was even under the supervision of my supervisor. We then went to the source of the Nile for bird watching, sight-seeing among other activities. The day had to finally come to an end from the source of the Nile with lunch which we had prepared for our clients then drove off from Jinja to Kampala. We had a great time together though it was a short time being a day school that had to go back to their homes.

By Jackie
Rent Car Uganda 

No comments:

Post a Comment